Monday, September 1, 2008

There are some bad people here, but not many!


Here's what a "wanted" poster looks like in Japan. I'll have to take a bunch of pictures of the ones I've seen (though I've only seen three) and make a computer background out of them. Unfortunately I left my good camera in this really cool restaurant on Sunday night, so I can't post the pictures of the awesome decorations they had. Luckily, most people in Japan are very honest and I'm getting my camera back in two weeks. So I'm stuck with my terrible cell phone camera for now. I guess it's better than nothing though! I've heard numerous stories of people losing their wallets, cameras, and cell phones here, only to have them mailed to them or returned without anything missing. Hmmm... I hope this isn't a band poster! I'd feel like an idiot if it was, but at least I can claim that I can't read Japanese yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nick,

What's happening? I love your blog my man. It's a sublime experience. Are you still in Japan?

Cousin J Bone Mueller

Chrystene said...

Hey Nic! What happened to your apartment tour? I watched it once and then next thing I knew it was down. I wanna show Raul your digs. Give us an update when you get a chance!